Saturday, December 30, 2006
Rrrrr Xmas really is a great time to shop.Went for Robinsons' sale today. Then went MPH where they had 20% off!Sort of tempted to buy other-language books and start learning them,but I eschewed them with a firm hand.I must wait until my O's are over.What I'm really jelloid about is Prelims.I have finished studying 7/10 of Physics and Chem,but since I'm taking Combined,it's not saying much.I haven't even touched my E Geog and SS textbooks yet.E Maths...is...well.Covered a couple of topics at the front but then I realized I've forgotten lots and lots of Sec 3 work so I went back to them.I'm just bloody glad I'm not taking A Maths,that sickening subbie.
Saddam Hussein was hanged today.I was listening to the newscaster and she said that a chapter in history has been closed.How?His execution hasn't quite changed much.It was only his removal from power.
I won't be making New Year resolutions because they are as useful as ten thousand nunga-nunga holders when all you want is a shirt.
Aufweidersehen, this is the last post for this year,and also until my Os are over.
P.S. Probably.
i thought the world of you
6:53 PM